Who is conducting the Regional Travel Survey?
What are we collecting?
RSG will need to collect and use certain personal information from you for this survey, including:
- Travel information – for example trips you make, location information, travel time, and travel mode
- Demographics – for example race and ethnicity to ensure that the survey sample reflects the population of the survey region.
- Contact information – for example an email address for the purposes of sending survey reminders and distributing gift cards.
- Computer settings – for example screen size to optimize the survey for your device.
How are we using this data?
RSG and the National Capital Region Transportation Planning Board will use your data to:
- understand day-to-day travel across the region;
- help the National Capital Region Transportation Planning Board propose practical transportation investments and prioritize the improvements that best fit the region’s needs;
- contact you about the status of your survey and provide support;
- contact you to provide an incentive for completion (if applicable).
Who we share this data with?
RSG will share your data with:
- The National Capital Region Transportation Planning Board
- An email automation software provider to issue emails for this survey
- A printing firm to print and mail survey materials
- A gift card vendor to issue survey completion gift cards
does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to individuals that we do not employ or manage.
Can you change your mind?
Yes. You may remove your consent at any time by contacting RSG.
RSG may be reached at:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
55 Railroad Row
White River Junction, VT 05001 USA